As professional plumbers we will not attempt to underbid our competition. We will instead outperform them.
If customer service is important to you, you’ve come to the right place. ExpressRooter’s experienced, professional, and courteous staff knows what it takes to get the job done right.
We offer a full range of supplies and services that are customized and tailored to fit your specific needs. Using the latest technology and modern methods, our workmanship and quality is second to none. We strive to provide the best possible value to you, and believe that satisfied customers are the key to our success. That’s why our work is 100% guaranteed.
Code of Conduct
All ExpressRooter Plumbing team members are dedicated to providing everything we can to ensure that your experience with us is the best that you have ever had with any plumbing company. To that end, we adhere to the following code of conduct:
- When you call, you will be greeted by the friendly voice of a knowledgeable, ExpressRooter professional.
- You will be treated with courtesy and respect.
- Your ExpressRooter technician will arrive equipped to solve your problem immediately.
- You will receive a professional diagnosis to resolve your plumbing or drain problem.
- Your ExpressRooter technician will provide you with an estimate BEFORE the work starts.
- If you have an emergency, ExpressRooter Plumbing guarantees to help you immediately. We will be at your door when scheduled or you get $25 off.
- ExpressRooter Plumbing guarantees its parts and workmanship for twelve months. If there are any malfunctions within this period of time, we will redo it free of charge.
- ExpressRooter technicians will fully comply with local city codes.
- ExpressRooter Plumbing will always maintain the necessary licenses and insurance coverages.
- When completed, we will leave your premises cleaner than when we arrived.
Authorized Licensed City of Toronto Drain Grant Contractor: Lic.P-18071
28 April 2009
RE: ExpressRooter Plumbing
As the Holmes Group has been involved with residential renovations for over five years, we have had numerous occasions to work with ExpressRooter Plumbing on many of our jobsites.
With the nature of our projects and constant scheduling conflicts, Martin and his crew have been able to be onsite and on time with very short notice on countless occasions. They are able to determine problem areas and plumbing issues with drain scope equipment which had proven very useful as to isolate drain blockages and broken drain lines while causing minimal damage. With each jobsite they provide a written report with photographs which is given to the homeowner for reference of the work done, showing before and after images allowing for any other trades or homeowners down the road to know what was done behind the walls.
I would not hesitate to refer ExpressRooter Plumbing for any plumbing project.
The Holmes Group